BORESCOPEVisual inspection of confined spaces
Visual inspection equipment to buy or hireMore info
BORESCOPES - DRAIN CAMERAS – THERMAL IMAGERY
Hammond stock a range of visual inspection equipment for inspecting voids, ducts, drains and cavities.
Still and video recording
Please call us or email us to discuss your technical and commercial requirements: 01243 555 720
- Great for straight-line access to the area under inspection via small diameter holes.
- Cavity inspection cameras are an example of rigid borescopy and provide forward viewing or 90 angle viewing with image capture to SD card.
- The image or video is transmitted along a rigid tube optically to an eyepiece or to screen and/or camera.
- Illumination down the tube lights the subject area.
- Easy to use, battery or mains powered and high quality viewing optics.
- A semi-flexible and waterproof ( to 3m) tube carries the image and light-source. Often referred to as a videoscope or endoscope.
- Allows access to inaccessible locations and with extension tubes to over 9m.
- The handheld cameras have an LCD monitor with a 320x240 pixel resolution and the assembly is lightweight 2.5kg and easy to operate with camera head diameter as small as 6mm.
- Output via video-AVI, JPG or SD card storage.
- Simple all-in-one compact and boxed drain inspection camera complete with 20m fibreglass semi-flexible rod/cable and 22mm colour camera head housed on a stainless steel wheel.
- The assembly includes a built-in LCD monitor with 320x960 pixel resolution to enable direct view and recording of the view area.
- The lightsource upon the camera head comprises eight LEDs. Powered by a 12v rechargeable battery or mains adapted supply.
Thermal Imaging Camera
- Becoming more widely used in the field of building pathology, electrical and mechanical services.
- Infrared camera technology helps with the identification of problems such as heat loss, heat gain and moisture penetration.
- The popular FLUKE TiS45 has a 80mm screen, internal memory and micro SD facility.